Dear fellows, the next meeting of the convention committee will be at the location where the convention will be held. So if you want to attend the meeting you will have to come to Noordwijkerhout.
At this moment there are two open positions in the convention committee. If you’re interested to join, please let us know.
- Reaching Out: how? By distributing of the convention leaflets at CA-meetings and informing clinics, distributing flyers and giving information about the convention. You can form a team to distribute or distribute yourself.
- The auction: gather people around you to organize the auction. An auctioneer is needed and the items for the auction still have to be collected. Make contact with felllows here in The Netherlands or abroad to collect nice wanna haves of the CA-fellowship.
The website contains a separate page to get to know the fundraisers. You will be able to see how much is collected at the fundraisings. You can also see which fundraisers will be present at the convention.(Still in progress)
This year all the leaflets, posters and flyers will be digitally available at the website so that people can print them and distribute them at meetings.
Information Flyer Dutch: Klik hier voor download
Information flyer English: Klik hier voor download
Posters Dutch: Klik hier voor download
Posters English: Klik hier voor download
Entertainment flyer Dutch: Klik hier voor download
Latest news of the convention:
- The next meeting of the convention committee takes place on Thursday the 11th of February 2016 at the location where the convention will be held, the NH Hotel De Leeuwenhorst in Noordwijkerhout. The meeting starts at 7.30 pm and ends at 10 pm.
- From the 15th of february 2016 on it will be possible to buy a ticket for the convention at the renewed website of CA Holland. Until then there will only be a test version of the page.
- Keep an eye on this page or register online to receive the convention newsletter and the latest news on the International CA convention 2016 Reaching Out.
- Fellow2Fellow fund: this fund is created to raise money for people that don’t have the means to buy a ticket for the convention. If there will be money left afterwards it will be used for the conventions in the years to come.
Every fellow that wants to join a meeting of the convention committee is more than welcome.
Register yourself to receive the convention newsletter and for the latest news on the convention.